The Cleveland Trust rotunda is located at East 9th and Euclid in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
The rotunda was opended in 1908. The stained glass ceiling is the buildings main feature. The upper mezzanine level is adorned with murals by Francis Millet.
The Cleveland Trust Company became Amertrust Bank and was acquired Society Bank which is now KeyBank.
The rotunda has been closed to the public for years and is currently owned by Cuyahoga County.
© Douglas Currie Photography